CS – Foundation Course
Skillium is one of the top-notch CS- Foundation training institute in Chennai, India. The ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) incorporated by Parliament act is one of the premier National Professional Body which regulated the company secretary profession. Our training institute helps the candidates to make them qualified as company secretaries.
About the CS- Foundation Course
The Company Secretary Foundation course is the first level path study that has to be pursued eight months to become a company secretary. The syllabus offered by the I.C.S.I is the combination of optional coaching classes and postal tuition. The CS Foundation course covers the study of topics and subjects namely labor laws, accounting, taxation aspects, corporate law, financial analysis or auditing and more. This is more important to get the respective position in the company.
The candidate needs to register with the I.C.S.I (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) and should pass the foundation exams within three years from the admission date. The CS- Foundation course can be registered on any day in the year. The CS Foundation course exams are always held in June and December of every year. To attend the exams, the candidates should register at least nine months before the month of the examination is going to happen.
The candidates are eligible to register up to the March of the month can take up the CS foundation exam in the initial days of December in the same year, and the candidates who have registered up to September can take the CS foundation examination in the next year of June which is subjected to the completion of coaching. It means the candidates need to register before the end of March if they need to attend the CS foundation in December and the candidate should register for the examination before the end of September if they need to write the CS Foundation examination in June.
CS Foundation Course Syllabus
The CS Foundation Course syllabus includes five subjects of Study namely
- FCEBC (English and Business Communication)
- FCFA (Financial Accounting)
- FCISQT (Information Systems and Quantitative Techniques)
- FCBE-BE (Basic Economics and Business Environment)
- Elements of Business Laws and Management.
The syllabus of CS Foundation programs includes Business Management, Ethics and communication, Fundamental of Accounting and Auditing, Business Environment & Entrepreneurship, and Business Economics.
How is the CS Course Beneficial?
- The job opportunities for the CS are higher in both government and private sectors.
- With the ability and experience to serve the sector of corporates, the CS can reach the top of the management level like Director of the company, Manager, Director, Chairman, and more.
- The Corporate Secretary career is also considered as prestigious and lucrative.
- The company Secretary commands respect and also serves to be trustworthy as a vital member of the Corporate Sector Management.
Who can Pursue CS ?
- The candidate should have excellent negotiation and presentation skills, best management and organisation skills, good understanding, the best ability to gain details attention.
- The candidate should be unique and special in the professional skills
- The candidates who have good oral and excellent written communication skills are best suited
- The candidate should also have good knowledge of financial law as well as business law, the ability to make the correct judgement, problem-solving ability, and should have sound ability to control the workload effectively.
What are the employment opportunities for the Company Secretary?
- Company Law Boards
- Departments of Company Affairs.
- Government Departments
- Private Companies
- Corporate Restructuring
- Legal, Corporate, and Secretarial Governance,
- Company Secretary Ship Consultancy Firms
- Financial Institutions
- Other Regulatory Bodies
- Stock exchanges Corporate Advisory Services
- Financial Management
- Legal, Secretarial and Corporate Governance
- Capital Market and Investor Relations
- Corporate Restructuring
- Foreign Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Project Planning
- Corporate Advisory Services
What are the Earnings of CS Certificate Holder?
A fresh will be able to earn between Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 40,000 depending upon the place, company and other factors. Similarly, an experienced CS income varies based on the talent, several years of experience, skills and more.
Skillium – Differentiators
- Intensive coaching is provided to the candidates.
- Morning & Evening Batches
- Intensive Coaching by Experienced – CA Industry Auditors
- Free Model Exams Worth INR 5000
- Focused Career Guidance