Skillium is one of the leading ICWA/CMA training institute in Chennai, India. The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is considered to be the highest level of management accounting certification which is awarded by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) the USA. The CMA Coaching in Chennai is the advanced level credential and globally recognized course chosen for financial and accountants professionals in the business.
About ICWA/CMA Course
The ICWA/CMA courses are developed generally to validate the professional experience in analysis, professional ethics, financial planning, control, decision support to make it as the best choice of the employers.
ICWA/CMA courses are conducted by industry experts who are professionals in the field. The candidates can interact with the instructors in real time classes using voice and chat. The candidates are asked to install IT applications, which is lightweight in their device namely mobile, tablet, desktop or laptop.
The ICWA/CMA courses are gaining massive popularity among the students in the commerce field and along among the candidates who need to kick start their career in the cost and management accounting area.
About CMA Foundation
A candidate can apply for the Foundation examination of CMA once they pass the standard (10 +2 examinations) and completing their oral or postal coaching classes. They can register with us for taking over the exam. If a candidate has passed 10th or +2 from a recognized institution or board, they can apply for the CMA Foundation examination.
How to get started with the CMA Course?
It’s simple to get started with the CMA course.
- Enroll the CMA Program and become an IMA Member and enjoy the full membership benefits.
- You can register for the exam as a CMA Member, and you will be provided with the access to IMA Membership.
- Go through the requirements and how to become certified and get prepared for submitting your documents.
What are the Requirements to earn the CMA Certificate?
- The candidate should hold an IMA Membership, and it should be active.
- The candidate should have passed the two parts of the CMA exam.
- The candidate should also hold a bachelor’s degree from recognised university or college or any other related certification.
- The candidate should hold two years of professional experience in financial management or management accounting continuously.
Cost and Management Accountant Syllabus:
There are four papers included namely
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics.
What does a Cost Management Accountant do?
Upon the completion of ICWA/CMA training from Skillium, the candidates will be able to
- Analyse the financial data and prepare reports.
- To provide advice regarding costs and revenues to the managerial staffs.
- To maintain a cost accounting system.
- Plan, analyse, collect, and monitor data to determine the business activities costs.
- To work with Accounting and other related computer technologies.
- Execute the strategies of cost accounting to enhance the company business.
What are the Job Titles available for ICWA/CMA Certification?
Managing Director, the Accountant, Chief Editor, Chief Accountant, Chief Internal Auditor, Financial Controller, Finance Director, Associate Professor, Cost Controller, Cost Accountant, Financial Consultant, are some of the job titles available for the certification ICWA/CMA.
What are the skills needed to become a Cost Accountant?
- The candidates need to have sound knowledge of procedures, practices, and standard concepts in the related fields.
- The candidate should possess and manage cost accounting methods and procedures.
- The candidates also should perform a good number of tasks and have sound presentation skills.
What is the salary of the ICWA/CMA Certification holders?
ICWA/CMA is considered to be the best field to offer satisfaction in terms of salary as well as a position for success and qualifying candidates. In India, the ICWA/CMA certification holders receive an annual income between Rs.3 to 4 lacs, and this differs based on the sector, working job profile, and experience in the field.
What is the scope of ICWA/CMA career?
There are a ton of ICWA/CMA job opportunities available for qualified people. Once the candidate completed the ICWA/CMA course, they can start their profession as a Cost Accountant.
ICWA/CMA degree holders have more demand in both private and government sectors, banking & finance sectors, training & education sectors, development agencies, and more. With demand for the cost and management experts are rapidly rising due to the advancements in the economy.
Skillium – Differentiators
- Intensive coaching is provided to the candidates
- Morning & Evening Batches
- Intensive Coaching by Experienced – CA Industry Auditors
- Free Model Exams
- Focused Career Guidance