Skillium offers placement oriented and real-time IoT Training courses in Chennai. Our IoT training courses hold basic to advanced concepts in IoT. We have a team of certified professionals who are working in different MNCs and IT solutions.
Our IoT training institute is well equipped with excellent infrastructure and lab facilities for offering the candidates with real-time experience. We also provide certification oriented IoT training in Chennai. We have provided placements in top-level IT and MNC companies to all our candidates once after completing the IOT course successfully from Skillium.
Our team of professionals at Skillium training Institute in Chennai has developed the IoT training course syllabus and content depending on the latest industry requirements and students needs to achieve their career goal. We offer IoT training at an affordable rate when compared to other training institutes in Chennai.
We offer different modes of training like classroom training, one-to-one training, Fastrack classes, corporate training and more for the candidates. We have also provided flexibility for choosing their preferred timings to attend the course.
Some of the important core concepts included in our IoT Training includes Introduction to the Internet of Things, The Arduino Platform, Reading from Sensors, Programming Fundamentals, Arduino Programming and Interface of Sensors, Control Devices using Localhost Web Server for Home Automation, Creating App on Twitter, Creating Program for Localhost Web Server for controlling devices, Use Arduino to Upload free data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server, The Android Mobile OS, Control Electronic Devices from anywhere across the world using Internet & Mobile App and more.
How does it work?
Objects and devices are connected to an IoT platform with the help of wireless devices and sensors. It enables to collect various data from different tools for different analytical purposes. The Internet of Things otherwise referred to as the Internet of Everything contains web-enabled devices. It collects, sends and acts on the data from the environment by making use of the processors, communication hardware, and embedded sensors. All major platforms in the cloud provide IoT gateway features to the devices that are connected. A complete IoT system consists of four different components namely Connectivity, devices/sensors, a User Interface, and data processing.
The platform makes use of the internet transfer protocol for IoT devices to get connected with other IoT applications and devices. Some of the IoT platforms include Microsoft Azure IoT, IBM Watson, Cisco IoT Cloud Connect, Amazon Web Services, ThingWorkx IoT Platform, Samsung Electronic Launched Artik, and more.
What is the outcome of learning IoT Training with Skillium?
- A better understanding of the advantages of the Internet of Things and how it can make your life easier.
- Make use of the Java language to deploy and develop embedded applications from Java to Raspberry Pi
- Understand the functionality and use of sensors used in the applications of IoT.
- Design and develop embedded devices with the help of embedded programming in Java.
- Understand the applications and architecture areas of IoT.
- A clear understanding of Raspberry Pi Microcontroller basics and its benefits.
Why Choose Skillium for the Internet of Things Training?
Here are some important reasons why you should prefer Skillium for learning IoT training course.
- Live examples and real-time projects are chosen to train candidates about IoT.
- Advanced Lab Facilities provided to the candidates for a better understanding of the concepts.
- Fast track classes provided with finer fees structure.
- Be a certified IoT programmer and start earning a significant package in various MNC and IT companies.
- Industry experts with more than 12 years of experience in IoT and other related fields.
- Interview Preparation and Resume preparation guidance offered to the candidates for clearing any multiple interviews.
- Instructors train candidates with both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- 100% assured job placement Assistance.
Start your career with Skillium Internet of Things (IoT) training and enhance your knowledge to reach your career goal.